For International Customers (outside the United States)
International customers, please go to How do I create an international return?
For Domestic Customers (within the United States)
We allow domestic returns as long as they fall under our return/exchange guidelines.
You can create your domestic return/exchange through our returns center here.
A few things to note before creating or sending a return:
- Do not include orders or items not processed through our Returns Center in your package as they will NOT be processed.
- Please use the shipping label provided by our Returns Center for proper tracking to take place.
We only accept return/exchange items according to the following guidelines:
- All returns must be postmarked within 45 days of your order being shipped
- Clothing tags must still be intact*
- Clothing must be returned in original product bags
- Cannot be worn, washed, or put through the dryer
- Cannot have deodorant marks
- Cannot have stains of any kind (makeup/self-tanner, etc.)
- Cannot have human or animal hair
- Cannot have snagging/pilling
- Cannot have abnormal smell (perfume, body odor, etc)
- Clothing cannot be missing any contents (bra pads, drawstrings, buttons, etc.)
- Items with excessive wrinkling are subject to denial
- If your return package contains at least ONE item with biohazardous waste (bodily fluids, etc), our inspection team is required to cease inspection of the package immediately and deny the entire return, no exceptions. This is for the health and safety of our staff. The denied return package will be shipped back to the address we have on file.
- If you are returning your entire order, please note that the original shipping costs will not be refunded
- If the inventory is not available for an exchange request, we cannot send the original item back to the customer (we will do our best to accommodate, but cannot guarantee due to limited inventory)
- If you are outside of the United States, including Canada, we can only accept returns
- All undergarment sales are final for hygiene reasons. No exceptions.
*If the hang tag is detached from the item, please include the hang tag in the return package. If the hang tag is not included, the return will not be accepted.
How do I return items from multiple orders?
We currently do not offer the option to combine multiple orders in the same return package, however, we are working to make this possible. Stay tuned!
If you wish to return multiple orders, each order will need to be sent separately with its own tracking number.
Do I have to pay to return an item?
Yes, all customers are responsible for return shipping costs as we do not cover the cost of the return shipping label.
The returns center isn't allowing me to create a return.
In the event that you are not able to create a return, there are 3 possible reasons why:
- Your order is outside our 45-day return window. For any future orders, please visit our Returns Center as soon as possible before 45 days to create a return or exchange.
- Your order has an international address. Please see our article on international returns.
- Your order has an APO military address. Please see the section below.
My order has a military APO address.
For orders with military APO addresses, your only option is to return items using the courier of your choice. It is highly recommended that you keep the tracking number to ensure the proper delivery of your return back to our warehouse.
Ship the return package to:
5350 115th Ave N
Clearwater, FL 33760
On a note inside the package, please write:
- "APO RETURN"
- Order number
- Your full name (or the name on the order),
This ensures that our returns team can efficiently process your return.
How do I cancel a return or exchange?