If your return does not meet all of our return guidelines, your return will be noted as ‘unacceptable’.
If our processing team deems your item(s) as ‘unacceptable’ we will automatically ship the unaccepted items back to the return address on the RMA.
We only accept return items according to the following guidelines:
- All returns must be postmarked within 45 days of your order being shipped
- Clothing tags must still be intact*
- Clothing must be returned in original product bags
- Cannot be worn, washed, or put through the dryer
- Cannot have deodorant marks
- Cannot have stains of any kind (makeup/self-tanner, etc.)
- Cannot have human or animal hair
- Cannot have snagging/pilling
- Cannot have abnormal smell (perfume, body odor, etc)
- Clothing cannot be missing any contents (bra pads, drawstrings, buttons, etc.)
- Items with excessive wrinkling are subject to denial
- If your return package contains at least ONE item with biohazardous waste (bodily fluids, etc), our inspection team is required to cease inspection of the package immediately and deny the entire return, no exceptions. This is for the health and safety of our staff. The denied return package will be shipped back to the address we have on file.
- If you are returning your entire order, please note that the original shipping costs will not be refunded
- If you are outside of the United States, including Canada, we can only accept returns
- All undergarment sales are final for hygiene reasons. No exceptions.
*If the hang tag is detached from the item, please include the hang tag in the return package. If the hang tag is not included, the return will not be accepted.