Some delivery drivers scan packages as delivered before they actually arrive. Unfortunately, we have no control over a package once it leaves our facility. We always recommend waiting at least 5 business days before beginning the missing mail process.
If your tracking information shows that your package was delivered but you can't find it, the delivery driver may have placed it in a safer location. Please check:
- The leasing office or property managers
- Any area out of potential weather hazards
- Exterior doors and any locations where the package could be placed
- Check your mailbox again as some packages come separately from your regular mail
- Check with others in your house that may have accepted it
In rare cases, the package may show as 'delivered' but could take some additional time to arrive.
It can take up to 5 business days for a package to arrive after it's scanned as delivered.
If your package ends up not arriving after 5 business days, please contact us and we'll submit a missing package claim to USPS to start an official investigation into what may have happened.
If you suspect that your package was stolen and decide to file a police report, please provide us with that report number for our records. This will help with the investigation.